The most amazing interiors ever created are right here! We give you the best interior designers and decorators from our dearly beloved Great Britain. They have been making a name for themselves at a worldwide level, and have also been making headlines in the most important design magazines from all […]
November bring the cold and ice to London, but in other hand bring the lights and the Christmas spirit.
If you have plans to visit London or you live there, and you don’t know what to do, try not to miss this list !
We want you, to have a great time during this mouth .
1. Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
(14 November 2013 – 9 February 2014)
2. Richmond Literature Festival – Workshops & talks with novelists and writers
3. Harrods Christmas Grotto – Time to meet Santa!
(2 November – 24 December)
4. World Travel Market – one of the biggest business-to-business event with hints and tips of the travel industry
(4 November – 7 November)
5. Winter Fine Arts & Antique Fair – At London’s Olympia, this annual fair happening for all art and antique aficionados.
(4 November – 10 November)
6. ATP World Tour Finals – eight days of tennis, the best players – all in one place – O2 Arena. Who doesn’t want to see Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafa Nadal ?
(4 November – 11 November)
7. Spirit of Christmas Fair – Do all the shopping Christmas in one place? YES! Where ? Under the one roof at Olympia!
(5 November – 10 November)
8. World Press Photo 2013 – See the best images of the year in the Southbank Center’s Royal Festival Hall. More than 160 photographs from over 120 different countries
(8 November – 26 November)
9. Ideal Home Show at Christmas – One of the largest home event of the winter with amazing ideas for an amazing Christmas ! Find more in Earls Court
(13 November – 17 November)
10. BBC Good Food Show – Some of the best foodie show is brought to life. This show will happen in Olympia for three days.
(15 November – 17 November)
11. London Jazz Festival – This annual festival will be in different London locations.
(15 November – 27 November)
12. Paul Smith – “The London Design Museum celebrates four decades of design by one of Britains best known talents, Sir Paul Smith. One of Britain’s favorite fashion designers. ”
(20 November 2013 – 2 March 2014)
13. Hyde Park Winter Wonderland – “The park is transformed into a magical world of rides, stalls and an ice rink” Beautiful place to go with your children’s and have a good time with family. The spirit of Christmas is everywhere.
(22 November 2013 – 5 January 2014)
14. Christmas Past – In the Geffrye Museum you can take a look how Christmas traditions have evolved over the years. Go see the decorations, the family activities. Be evolved in this spirit.
(26 November 2013 – 5 January 2014)
15. Columbia Road Christmas Shopping Evenings – You want a alternative to the big stores ? The independent shops along Columbia Road are extending their opening hours for you in this season! “If vintage fashion, off-beat artwork, original homewares, quirky trinkets and delicious deli goods are your cup of tea (mulled wine, even) then this is the place to be on Wednesday evenings in December.”
(27 November – 18 December)
We hope we helped! Have a great mouth and give us feedback about this activity. We are waiting for a recommendation.