Article originally published on May 21, 2020 Covet House is known for its design experiences and Covet London is an intimate encounter attached to an authentic scenario. Conceived with different collections of furniture, lighting, and accessories, Covet London has now a new image, with fresh designs, that represent a totally different experience. If you liked the […]
Article originally published on Oct 18, 2019 Martyn Lawrence Bullard is a multi-award-winning Los Angeles based interior designer, renowned for his broad range of styles and his always inviting interiors. Bullard’s extraordinary attention to detail and commitment to quality have won him international acclaim, being featured permanently in top publications such as Elle Decor or Architectural Digest. […]
Published on: Nov 15, 2019 Lighting is one of the most important elements when we talk about interior design – it changes the atmospheric mood of a room, creates a powerful sense of identity and transforms your interiors into a seamless combination of functionality and style. Covet Lighting is here to answer all your questions lighting-wise and, today, we have a […]
You must start to think in St Valentine’s Day. So today I will give you some ideas for this romantic day. For some people, it is the occasion for exchanging flowers, cards and chocolates. Which is boring, isn’t it? Furtunately for others, it is a night spent enjoying romantic dinners, all in order to capture the hearts of one’s intended. But Valentine’s day is not just the moment for single people to conquer their loved one’s heart: it also must be the day for married people to spark their fire and prove to each other how deep is their love. Here you find 10 great ways to keep the fire on.
1. Set your alarm clock earlier than usual, so that you can have time for coffee together, deviating from the hectic morning routine of an energy bar and a mug to go. You just can’t act as if it was an ordinary day.
3. Engage in flirty texts to one another during the day in order to build anticipation of the quality time you’ll be spending together later on. You know… just to start having the spirit for the night.
4. Send her flowers to work. Yes, ladies want all their co-workers to “ooh” and “ahh” over the roses rather than just having them wilting away without an audience on the kitchen counter. And don’t forget the card!
5. Pick out a cute gift such as a frame to put your favorite photo in, or even a poem dedicated to your beloved. Of course gents, if you are feeling generous, not too many woman will walk away from a bling filled gesture!
6. Make the dinner reservation at a meaningful place from your courtship such as your first date spot or where you first said “I love you”. Take time to turn back the clock and retell the stories about how you knew that the other was the one.
7. If there are kids in the equation, book a baby sitter in advance if you are planning on going out. If not, Feb. 14th may require two dinner seatings (one at 5:30p.m. with nuggets and fries followed by a table for two at 8p.m. just for you and your honey).
8. The ambiance of dinner can set the tone as you both finally have alone time. Include candles, mood lighting and a pact to only discuss uplifting topics (note: extended family and work issues are off the table). This romantic setting is the perfect backdrop for making toasts of gratitude that your relationship is going strong.
9. Whether dining in or out, dessert is best served back home with a serenade of Barry White’s music and a tub full of bubbles equipped with champagne flutes to continue the toasting of your love. It may sound old-school.
10. As the two of you tuck in for the night, what could be more fun than sharing the map inside the lid of a Whitman’s sampler as it reveals the location of just the right sweet to fulfill your desires?
Did you enjoy this ideas? Tell me your opinion about these day and about your plans.